Best Happy Birthday Quotes & Birthday Wishes | Quotes Lover


Wishing you 
  a very special birthday and 
        a wonderful year ahead : )



Happy Birthday! Don't forget 
      to iron that birthday suit.



Happy Birthday to a great buddy! 
       I hope you have a good one.



I wanted to get you something truly amazing and inspiring for your birthday. Then I remembered that you already have me.



Warmest wishes for 
        a very happy birthday : )



  Have a great birthday my dear !

         




 You are not getting older : ) 
      Just more distinguished! 
                  Happy Birthday.





   Happy Birthday my sweet heart!



   Hey! Happy Birthday! 
             Here's your cake :)


     Happy Happy Happy & 
            Happy Birthday : )


The Haryana News

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts